CRANDALL – The Crandall Economic Development Corporation will be having a meeting on Tuesday, Aug. 31, at 7:00 p.m. inside the Crandall EDC Conference Room located at 114 South Main Street.
Below is the agenda for tonight’s meeting:
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
4. Citizen Comments: Three (3) minutes allowed per speaker on any item related to the EDC including items listed on the Agenda. Five (5) minutes will be allowed during a Public Hearing. Comments will be allowed before the consideration of each item on the Agenda provided that a speaker request form has been received by the EDC Secretary prior to the start of the meeting.
5. Announcements by the Economic Development Board Members. At this time, reports about items of community interests on which no action will be taken may be given to the public as per Chapter 551.0415 of the Government Code.
A. Director’s Report
B. Financial Report
C. City Manager’s Report
6. Approval of the Minutes from July 20, 2021
7. Discuss and consider the appointment of Danny Kirbie to the CEDC Board
8. Discuss and Consider 2021-2022 CEDC Budget
9. Adjourn into Executive Session
10. Executive Session – Open Meetings Act 551.087 – Project Updates
11. Adjourn from Executive Session
12. Future Agenda Items
Source: City of Crandall