CRANDALL – The Crandall City Council will have a Regular Meeting on Monday, July 19, at 7:00 p.m. inside the Court Chambers at the Police & Municipal Court Building located at 104 East Trunk Street.
The City Council consists of Mayor David Lindsey and Council Members Tim Atkins, Katy Vaughan, Shannon Barnes, Adam Holden, and Caleb Allen.
Citizens Comments: Three (3) minutes allowed per speaker on any item related to the City including items listed on the agenda. Five (5) minutes will be allowed during a Public Hearing. Comments will be allowed before the consideration of each item on the agenda provided that a speaker request form has been received by the City Secretary prior to the start of the meeting.
Items on Monday’s City Council Agenda include:
• Consider a request for approval of a Land Study of 699 lots on a 191.758-acre tract of land for Heartland South Phases 2 and 3 by Lennar Homes of Texas Land and Construction and LTD/LJA Engineering. The Property is generally located between FM 741 and CR 260, approximately 2.8 miles northeast of US HWY 175 in the City of Crandall ETJ, Kaufman County.
• Consider approval of a Final Plat for River Ridge Phase C as requested by Engineering Concepts and Design. River Ridge Phase 2C consists of a 9.274-acre tract of land situated in the D. Wilkerson Survey, Abstract No. 566, City of Crandall, Texas. River Ridge Phase 2C is generally located at the North-East corner of TX-219-Loop and CR – 4124 (West Trunk Street).
• Consider A Resolution No 071921R, a Resolution of the City Council City of Crandall, Texas approving an Interlocal Agreement with the City of Mesquite to exchange Extraterritorial Jurisdiction’s (ETJ).
• Consider Resolution 071921RR, a resolution of the City Council City of Crandall, Texas designating an administration/project delivery service provider to complete project implementation for the American Rescue Plan Act (ARP Act) funding administered by the US Department of the Treasury, other Federal or State agency.
• Consider purchasing new laptops or tablets for the City Council.
Source: City of Crandall